For all the eggplant lovers, chef Annuradha Toshniwal is up with this delicious eggplant recipe called,’Chill Garlic Eggplant’. This simple eggplant recipe is aromatic and flavorful. This eggplant recipe makes a terrific side dish or a cold room temperature salad.
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1 tsp red chilly powder
2 tsp ginger garlic paste
3 spring onion chopped
1/2 tsp sugar
salt to taste
1 large egg plant peeled, sliced thickly & roasted
- Take the bharta baingan and cut them into thick slices.
- Roast them in a pan with very little oil until the eggplant slices are soft.
- Cut these slices into long strips and place them on a plate.
To make the sauce:
- Heat some oil in a pan.
- Add red chilli powder, chopped spring onion, garlic & ginger paste and saute them well.
- Add the tomato ketchup/sauce to the above ingredients.
- Add salt to taste and 1/2 tsp. sugar (optional)
- The sauce is ready.
- Pour the sauce over the pieces of eggplant (baingan).
- Garnish it with spring onions, chopped garlic and the greens of the spring onion.
- The chilli garlic eggplant is ready to be served.
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited